Directorate: Climate Change and Disaster Management
Aim: To facilitate climate change mitigation and adaptation, risk and disaster management
- Develop and provide a National policy framework climate change and disaster management for the sector.
- Ensure effective planning and implementation of an early warning system in support of associated sector risk management.
- Co-ordinate post disaster recovery and rehabilitation.
- Implement climate change programmes in support of risk and disaster management and ensure sectoral compliance with the National Climate Change Response framework and regional and international obligations.
- Prevent production losses by combating migratory pests and diseases
For further information contact: